Friday, March 23, 2012

day 76. Hot pink stacked weave pop tab bracelt

The spring version of day 72. I do not like pink at all, but know enough people that love it.



 
I have been nominated for a Liebster Award

It's an award in the blogging community given to an up and coming blog, having less than 200 followers. Rebcca of  365 days of love  nominated me for the award.  I love her work and her blog, so check it out! Here are the rules and who I nominated:


Official Rules:

1. Choose FIVE UP AND COMING blogs to pass the award onto.

2. Show a BIG THANKS to the blogger who gave the award to you by linking back to them.

3. Post the AWARD on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their site.
 
So without further ado, here is who I have chosen: 
 
     This one just always make my gigle. 

   Only 5 followers, but she makes really interesting work and keeps at it
 
    Very beautiful little dresses

    All suns, very creative
 
    Same as me. Lets the pictures talk for themself and a little bit text. Also very creative project.

And now for trying to contact them all :P
   


2 comments:

  1. wooooow helemaal mijn kleurtje, mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink version's lovely too.

    Thank you for the Liebster nomination! It's really kind of you to promote my blog.

    ReplyDelete